HD 5000 Latest Drivers

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone gone directly to the Intel website and installed the latest HD 5000 video drivers? I've always just let Windows Update handle these things but I am running into some issues with a game that used to work and doesn't. Just wondering how 15.36.3.64.3907 handles on the Surface Pro 3.

Thanks...

Adam_ation

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone gone directly to the Intel website and installed the latest HD 5000 video drivers? I've always just let Windows Update handle these things but I am running into some issues with a game that used to work and doesn't. Just wondering how 15.36.3.64.3907 handles on the Surface Pro 3.

Thanks...

Yep I did just that and everything went smoothly for me! works perfectly - Adam

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
Yep I did just that and everything went smoothly for me! works perfectly - Adam

OK...I tried the EXE but it said it wasn't validated for my device...will try the ZIP and update drives via Device Manager...

I am guessing something in Windows Updates the last month or so has broken something because this game used to work perfectly.

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
From device manager use the option to manually search your PC to find the driver and browse over to where you unzipped the file. Should work from there without issue.

See a post near the bottom of the page for detailed instructions

http://forums.windowscentral.com/mi...-intel-drivers-have-increase-performance.html

Got it...didn't go far enough for the "let me choose device part"...and guess what? The game works now...not sure why this isn't the "official" MS driver right now...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750