Headphone support?

tersoth

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
I just got my DVP and am loving it. quick question though, does the DVP support headphones with a mic and button? Because when I'm in the music app and press the pause/play button on my headphones nothing happens. I really need this functionality because I keep my phone in my pocket and am always listening to music or podcast but I need to be able to pause audio playback frequently and it's a real pain to take it out, power it on then push the pause button.

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Ok the headset that came with my Nokia 5800 seems to work on my Venue Pro. It has a two buds (stereo) and about a foot away there is a mic with a push button. I can only test with built in radio and I can "pause" and start radio by pushing this button on mic part. Radio sounds nice and loud I have to turn it down to 7. I can even adjust volume without having to touch screen. Pretty kewl.

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
tip and three rings

Hmmm just tried like 5 different sets of headphones and none of them worked. I'm hoping my DVP isn't defective.

The jack I use to plug in with my Nokia headset to the DVP has a tip and 3 rings when you look at it. It goes in plug firmly.
I sure hope yours is not defective maybe it something to do with the plug.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadpool7788