Headset switching to loudspeaker after receiving a text?

Ricco24

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I've searched the forums to see if anyone else has suffered from this but haven't found anything. I recently picked up a Nokia 630 to replace my galaxy mobile for work. While at work I like to listen to podcasts and audio books. I noticed that when I get a text after the message my sound comes through the speaker and headset and I have to either pull out the headset and plug it back in or go into the phones settings to turn down the speaker. Anyone else suffer from this? Is it a headset compatability issue or a software bug?

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I've searched the forums to see if anyone else has suffered from this but haven't found anything. I recently picked up a Nokia 630 to replace my galaxy mobile for work. While at work I like to listen to podcasts and audio books. I noticed that when I get a text after the message my sound comes through the speaker and headset and I have to either pull out the headset and plug it back in or go into the phones settings to turn down the speaker. Anyone else suffer from this? Is it a headset compatability issue or a software bug?
I am not sure what you meant but I guess it is like this whenever you get a text message it will read the message for you.If this is the case then go to settings->speech and turn off the read aloud incoming text messages.
Do let me know if it worked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb