Hello from Mumbai India

Sunil Pathak

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello friends this is Sunil Pathak from Mumbai India.

just last week got my new lumia 720 (boring black couldn't get Red).
so far i am loving it ( thank god i didn't go for stupid android ).

yesterday while searching for some tips on cam i accidently found this wonderful community. I am sure i'll hang around for long.

so this is me Sunil.

its your turn now.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to the forum we are glad you decided to join us. You have found the right place to call it stupid Android... lol

The 720 is a great device I wish it had been available in the US on ATT. Let us know if you have questions.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral Sunil. You have have the perfect place to hang out being a Windows Phone user. Enjoy your stay over here. Btw many members joining recently seem to hate Android. :p

Sunil Pathak

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey dave,lance and kode thabks fir warm welcome.

i have good reasons ro call android stupid 1st midget like battery backup 2nd countless bugs and the os is lam even a quad core processor works like P3 or say P2.

Dave i do have a question for u. I just installed lumia black update what next now.

which apps would u suggest to a newbie like me. I have sophie lens hd nokia camera and here map what should be my next installation

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi & Welcome Aboard ⚓ To WP Centrals forums, It's great that you joined with us here and especially the Windows OS . Being a new member I would encourage you to look around and join in and post in the many forums we have and your going to meet and make many new friends that can help and answer most questions you may have.
Good Luck.
Tip, Check out the forum Windows phone 8 "tips & tricks" for newbie's.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8/230201-new-windows-phone-8-tips-tricks.html

gargtarang

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello Sunil,
I am from Mumbai too. Congrats for your new Lumia.. Well same as you I also purchased Lumia 720 last week (the red one). :smile:

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome, Sunil, to WPCentral. I hope you'll find that this is a great community to learn more about your new phone, as well as sharing information. It's a great place to be!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte