Hello from Ohio!

Genesis Coupe

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Hey hows everyone doing tonight? Just wanted to do a quick post on here introducing myself.. My name is Vadim Frunza, 22 years old and I am currently a developer on the Windows phone store. I only have one app on the market called Makeup Tutorials. Made it in honor of my wife Karen making makeup videos. Here's a link.. Makeup Tutorials | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (Canada)

I also recently make a comparison video between the new iPhone app by instagram called HyperLapse.. I used My nokia 1020 using the Timelapse pro app on windows phone and my wifes iphone 5s using hyperlapse. You can see that here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b67Xb_717S4

I also run an instagram page: @gen_coupe_nation and a website for the instagram page and you can see this here: Gen_Coupe_Nation - GenCoupeNation - A Serious Addiction

I've had every iPhone you can think of, many androids.. and 3 windows phones. So far my favorite phone of all is my Nokia Lumia 1020. This windows phone is amazing and I don't think I can ever go back to a different platform :p anyways sorry about all the links but I hope this was a good "introduce myself" post. Enjoy your days!

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to WP Central forums, Always nice to have new members join in, ask questions and post in the thread's.
Good Luck :smile:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey Vadim! Nice to see more developers on the boards - don't forget to check out the developer section!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Greetings! Glad to see you have decided to join this community. Really hope you enjoy your stay here and you find the site of use :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)