Help! The numpad is too big to enter the passcode

mymst

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I accidentally enlarge the fonts when I was playing one of the piano app. The whole things went a few times larger and I did not pay attention to it. Once the screen locks, I can only see partial numpad. Only 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 0, <X are visible. The left and right side of the screen are cut off, so I can only see the middle of the original screen. Now I have no way to enter my password since it contains one of the number from "1,4,7". Any idea? I am new to the windows phone and would appreciate your help.

--Tom

mymst

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I got it back! I was trying differnt tapping on the screen and I hit the jackpot. With two fingers tap on the screen at the same time, everything on the screen will either enlarge or shrink.

--Tom

impratick

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
its screen magnifier!! if you tap double time with two fingers its zoomed view of your taped area!! there is an option to enable or disable in setting -> easy of access check it!!

gerzhwin

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
That should be because the magnifying mode is enabled under the phone's settings 'for easier usage' (don't know the right term in English, sorry).
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

mymst

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Now I know that I accidentally enabled the "screen magnifier". Thanks for your reply. BTW, I am new to Windows phone (one month) and love it so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers