Hi, we are game developers

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

we are game developers from Lithuania. We have released 2 games for Windows phone:
* Never Future
* Defuser

Welcome and thanks for platform support. I like the art style of your game Never Future, very fresh. Reminded me of Flashback on Sega Megadrive.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey there,

I love Never Future. :D I'm a big fan of RPGs, and Never Future is definitely a great approach. Haven't tried Defuser yet, but now that I know you guys made it, I'll definitely give it a shot. :)

SneakyBox

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hey there,

I love Never Future. :D I'm a big fan of RPGs, and Never Future is definitely a great approach. Haven't tried Defuser yet, but now that I know you guys made it, I'll definitely give it a shot. :)

Thanks. I you have any feedback or suggestions we would be very grateful.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Great to see you here at WPCentral! Why not check out the Developer section and maybe make a support/discussion thread for your games in the WP Games section :D

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

we are game developers from Lithuania. We have released 2 games for Windows phone:
* Never Future
* Defuser

I would like to ask you guys something. Do you also develop for Android and iOS and if so could you tell us whether OpenGL is more powerful or DirectX?

And what kind of a difference does it make to develop games for Windows Phone in Unity or to code them natively?

Do you code the games in C# or C++?

Would be really helpful for a guy like me.

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Ah game developers, welcome brothers :p OK technically I never made a game for Windows Phone, and I'm currently doing another PC title but perhaps my next game will be for WP.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Well, we hope that you keep soldiering on for the good of the platform! (That and Never Future is actually good.)
Ah game developers, welcome brothers :p OK technically I never made a game for Windows Phone, and I'm currently doing another PC title but perhaps my next game will be for WP.

Digging the FF VII reference.
(Note to self: Force you to make a good JRPG)

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
be sure to include the line "nanomachines son"

What the hell are you? Hehehe *Rips shirt*

NANOMACHINES SON :p man I love Armstrong lol

Well, we hope that you keep soldiering on for the good of the platform! (That and Never Future is actually good.)

Digging the FF VII reference.
(Note to self: Force you to make a good JRPG)

Well I did create a plan for an RPG game. Perhaps I'll put it on WP :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb