Horrible day!

JetFixxxer

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Today my Icon digitizer became unresponsive twice within a hour. Removed my case and did the three finger salute to reboot. After the second reboot. I received a phone call while I was loading my work van. I usually ignore, but it was my son calling on his way to college. During our conversation the slipped out of my hand and landed screen down with a sound I knew was bad and it was. So I dont have a Windows phone now.

Damn you Preview 10 for the unresponsive digitizer!!!! If it wasn't for you I wouldnt have had my case off. I have a hard time rebooting with the case that's why I removed.

I do have the replacement plan on this phone, but being Verizon I'm not sure they have a replacement. This is also the very first time I purchase the replacement plan.

Also our dryer went Tango Uniform today as well.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Damn you Preview 10 for the unresponsive digitizer!!!! If it wasn't for you I wouldnt have had my case off. I have a hard time rebooting with the case that's why I removed.

I do have the replacement plan on this phone, but being Verizon I'm not sure they have a replacement. This is also the very first time I purchase the replacement plan.

Also our dryer went Tango Uniform today as well.

That sucks, if you physically broke your phone, they would send you to Asurion who does the insurance replacements, welcome yourself to a $100 fee to replacing a broken phone. I would bet they have replacements only problem is they might not have NEW ones, so you might get stuck with a referbd one.

If it was a defect (phone stopped working, freezing up, etc), Verizon would honor the extended warranty (The insurance plan with Verizon is extended warranty and oh, no coverage) and take care of it for you.

It sucks but, at least your not dumping $200-400 trying to get a new ICON..

JetFixxxer

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
That sucks, if you physically broke your phone, they would send you to Asurion who does the insurance replacements, welcome yourself to a $100 fee to replacing a broken phone. I would bet they have replacements only problem is they might not have NEW ones, so you might get stuck with a referbd one.

If it was a defect (phone stopped working, freezing up, etc), Verizon would honor the extended warranty (The insurance plan with Verizon is extended warranty and oh, no coverage) and take care of it for you.

It sucks but, at least your not dumping $200-400 trying to get a new ICON..

I don't care if it's refurb as long as it works and I have a Icon. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss