How about a small, yet high-performance WP8 phone?

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
*Sigh* The rumored specs for the 4" HTC phone were correct. What a disappointment. Dumbed down very badly. Though it will be a great "Mom phone".

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm with you on this 110%.

My Lumia 900 is a little too big for me. I'd like my next to be slightly smaller if anything, but I want better resolution.

The 920 just doesn't grab me and there is no way in **** I am buying a BIGGER phone with an even bigger screen.

How do people comfortably use a 4.7" phone one-handed? It seems like 1/2 the world has gone crazy with these huge phones. Where does it stop?

Shouldn't have to deal with a stupid tablet-sized screen just to get a premium phone. I hope Nokia brings a worthy successor to the 710/800 sized segment. If not, my next might just be an iPhone 5... ugh.

I WANT to buy another Nokia, but the glossy finish and hugeness aren't welcome for me.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Like you, I have no idea how one could use a 4.7" screen easily. Are most people suddenly 7' tall now with 10" hands?! It makes no sense. I don't want a phablet! Yeah, the 920 is just too huge...the Ativ? Please, bricks are meant for building, not to be carried around.

I may skip the 1st Gen of WP8 devices entirely. Hopefully the 2nd Gen will bring something I want. Sorry to hear you may have to go with the iPhone 5, but, you have to go with a phone that fits.

wormy6

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I would like a 3.5 inch to 4.0 inch WP8 as well. I still have the original droid right now (3.7 inch) and I am not super excited about getting something more bulky or heavier than it.

I am even tempted to get apples phone, but I have had bad experiences with apple products in the past and iOS6 is outdated compared to WP8 so I would prefer not to. However, if the battery life and camera are comparable to the top WP8 devices I probably will get apples phone. The superior OS is not worth the extra bulk/weight to me.

In my opinion, apple has invested a lot of $$ shaving off the millimeters from its phone and no other company has done that enough to compete directly in the high end 3.5-4.0 inch phone space.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria