how can I get out of "undoing changes" loop in toshiba satellite click?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My laptop goes from the "toshiba" screen directly to "undoing changes; do not turn off computer" and stays there for hours. I am unable to get into safe mode. The only screen I have been able to get into is using the shift/F10 screen which goes into automatic repair then it tells me that it could not repair. I can choose "restart" or "advanced options". When I choose "advanced options", my options are "continue (exit and continue with windows 8.1 which goes back to the beginning), "use a device" (I don't have a recovery dvd and I can't go online to download anything. Do you have any advice to offer to fix this?

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Welcome to Windows Central. If you can't access the media creation tool, you could try getting into the Advanced Startup. Here's link!
How to access 'Advanced startup' options on Windows 10 to troubleshoot and fix your PC ? PUREinfoTech

If your PC isn?t loading Windows 10 and you don?t have the operating system installation files, you can use the following trick.

Start your computer and follow the POST, when Windows should begin loading, press the power button to shutdown your computer.

Repeat the previous step twice, and in the third restart the operating system should enter into the Windows Recovery Environment (Windows RE), where a number of diagnostics will be performed to try fix any booting issues, but you will also get an option to access the Windows Startup Settings.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi If anyone wants to join this thread and help with this issue, you will be warmly welcomed to join. Team work is a good thing! All members are always welcome on threads that I'm helping on!:excited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deryl McCarty