How can I get the GPS working in my Lumia 535?

Barath Karkuvel

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
GPS is not working in my Lumia 535

I just bought a Lumia 535 on january... at first gps is worked fine till feburary.. but after that a update came... gps is not working till now... I tried every way to make the gps work... still the gps is not working it always showing SEARCHING FOR LOCATION... when i started to face this problem i am new to smartphone i think that it may be a some other problems... then i surfed throught the internet it has a problem in every lumia 535 users...

MICROSOFT please concentrate on the lower end cellphone also please repair the gps problem in lumia 535 in future updates or windows 10 mobile update...

anon(9707071)

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
many of LUMIA owners including me have ISSUES with GPS !!! 535/730/640XL/950 etc....all have a non functional GPS for many many users.
there is NO solution except activate location and internet (wifi or data) at the same time. that works every time on my lumia....

but MICROSOFT never bothered to update the firmware to correct the GPS problems lumia owners are facing...that mainly touch dual sim owners all around the world

AwesomeDoge

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem here. I tried with hardware test, locating via cellular data or wifi responses verfy fast but also very inaccurate. I turned off wifi, turn on airplane mode and it takes forever to locate my position. It used to work fine for serveral first months. Maybe I'll take it to a Microsoft Store to see if replacing the hardware may help.

Bittah Pupil

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Are you using Here Drive? Try this if you have not already, it worked for me. Download the map you want to use to your phone. Then turn off Internet Connection through the app; scroll down until you see Internet Connection, tap it and then slide it to Off. You may not get traffic updates but it should get your location and you can still use directions. Hope that works. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro