How can I see the videos on my phone?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I'm running low on storage space and would like to delete some videos off my phone. From storage sense/check, I have over 9GB of videos on my phone...however, I have over 10GB of pictures on my phone.

Is there a way to view all the videos together? I tried the "videos" app, but nothing shows up there besides offering to buy TV shows/movies.

Thanks.

Syncourt

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the Files app guys. However...it's really weird. When sorting by largest size, it goes from Pictures (10GB) > Music (3GB) and so on until Videos (0 Bytes).

It seems 9GB has just up and vanished (since I've gone through my phone and deleted most videos before) despite what storage check/sense is telling me about there being 9GB in videos.

Syncourt

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
I've actually gone through all 10GBs of photos and realized that I've had already deleted most big video files shortly after taking them. In short, there's no way I have anywhere close to 9GB of videos as my phone says.

I believe I should change the thread to "9GB up and disappeared even though storage sense says it's in non-existent videos" =(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion