How do I activate the live tile on the WPcentral app?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
The settings icon is on the initial start screen Winterfang. (Top next to refresh)

Pan right to live tile settings (after preferences) :)

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Aja! not available on the full version...

Does the full version offer that much features? I don't know if it's worth it to update the app just for a live tile.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I thought they were both the same apart from the ads. Sorry Winterfang.
I bought it when it first came out, it was only 79p. :)

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Aja! not available on the full version...

Does the full version offer that much features? I don't know if it's worth it to update the app just for a live tile.

Live tile and podcast support in paid and in the future possibly forums and article commenting, the latter will come before forum access (if they come at all).

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I still don't have live tiles =(
Isn't it spinning with the latest review ? (Infinite Flight) Mine is. And i got a toast for that review too with on tile notification.

Yo've definately turned live tile and notifications on ? because it's working fine here Winterfang.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Now it works, I had live tile on but no notifications, I don't like notifications that much though. I added notifications and took it out of the title screen and ad it again. Does the tile show pictures sometimes or just text?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Well you have donated a little reward to Jay for all his continuing hard work on the app, that's the most important thing Winterfang.

You'll also get the future comments and forum integration that may not be in the free version. :)

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Well I used to click the ads on the free versions. Forum integration is a nice one though, I browse the forum in IE9 a lot. I feel better now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb