How do I disable the mouse pad on my Acer laptop?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My computer is stuffed after updates were installed yesterday, I did not have an option to decline the updates, now everything in crap.

I use a normal mouse, the touch pad is making me lose data and overwrites stuff as it moves arounf itself.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
My computer is stuffed after updates were installed yesterday, I did not have an option to decline the updates, now everything in crap.

I use a normal mouse, the touch pad is making me lose data and overwrites stuff as it moves arounf itself.

Right click on Start -> Control Panel -> Mouse settings, there's a option for auto disable touch pad when a usb mouse is plugged

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

as for the pc being stuffed - you can run a disk cleanup to clear space

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720