How do I log in with the new Windows Central app?

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm typing this on the old version of the app. I have installed W10 release version on my L930 because it had been wiped anyway due to mic repairs, so I may as well try it. Full hard reset after installing the OS and the updates, of course I then installed the new WC app. Problem is, when I go to the login option on the left menu the login screen flashes past so quickly I don't get chance to swipe up and hit the login button. I have tried many times. The app just completely closes far too quickly for me to respond. If I install this, the old version of the app, I can log in fine.

Any tips on how to get the new app to login? Any way to slow down the disappearing login screen a little so I have chance to hit the login button? Thanks.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm typing this on the old version of the app. I have installed W10 release version on my L930 because it had been wiped anyway due to mic repairs, so I may as well try it. Full hard reset after installing the OS and the updates, of course I then installed the new WC app. Problem is, when I go to the login option on the left menu the login screen flashes past so quickly I don't get chance to swipe up and hit the login button. I have tried many times. The app just completely closes far too quickly for me to respond. If I install this, the old version of the app, I can log in fine.

Any tips on how to get the new app to login? Any way to slow down the disappearing login screen a little so I have chance to hit the login button? Thanks.

on my side when i attempt to log in from the hamburger menu the app exits to the start screen. no workaround yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit