How do i verify my new windows account

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello, I've had a window phone for about 2 yrs now and i've just dealt with the fact that i couldn't get access to any apps.... well i just factory reset my phone about a week ago and everything is going good but when it says we will send a verification code to my email. I receive the verification but upon verifying it reverts me back into a email of my self n i send myself a dead email. I have reached out to my local computer place, (no Help), a woman in Louisiana, that gave me b2x. online.com's number but the just call and gave me yalls website b2x.com =supportb2x.com, Please help me. if i get off before a message comes back you can email me at either of these
<redacted> (primary)
<redacted> ( account for windows phone)
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just to be clear…

This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Lumia, b2x or any developer.

If you reached this site via attempting supportb2xDOTcom, then there was some sort of error.

Please, for your own safety... Never post personal details on open forums.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
So, when you try to verify via email, it goes in to a loop? Is that correct? Can you go to your MS account security settings, add your mobile number and verify that, then, when you are asked to be sent a code, try by SMS instead to the number you set up in your account and see if that works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss