How do you re-brand after installing Nodo?

Jomon

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I updated my focus last month using the de-branding/vpn hack method. The problem is, the focus registry editor I installed on my phone that I used to de-brand the phone no longer works after nodo (MS apparently removed the certificate for that app). For those who updated their focus using this method, how did you manage to re-brand the phone after nodo?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Mine still worked after the NoDo update. I just had to rebrand my phone last night to get the Samsung Update. I just went in and change the carrier setting back to ATT-US using the SamsungRegistry app that was used for the VPN hack.

Jomon

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Mine still worked after the NoDo update. I just had to rebrand my phone last night to get the Samsung Update. I just went in and change the carrier setting back to ATT-US using the SamsungRegistry app that was used for the VPN hack.

I guess I'm out of luck then as the registry editor no longer worked on my phone after installing nodo. I got a prompt that said the certificate for the app was revoked. I guess I will need to do a hard reset. Will hard resetting the phone get it back to its factory default registry settings?

Jomon

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I guess I'm out of luck then as the registry editor no longer worked on my phone after installing nodo. I got a prompt that said the certificate for the app was revoked. I guess I will need to do a hard reset. Will hard resetting the phone get it back to its factory default registry settings?

Ok. I answered my own question. Just did a hard reset and I got the update notice on my phone about half an hour later. I guess hard resetting it re-branded the phone again. Whew!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss