How is this possible? Still love my Windows Phone

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I have my phone for 4 months now, yet I still love it like it was new. I just change the theme color and I fall in love with it again, it's so pretty =)

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Ha, you need to be a Dell Venue Pro owner to know what love is, 7 months of crashes later and I still think its the best overall WP7 device! :)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
lol , im still loving my Wp , im never going to any other OS , EVER!!! , i simply hate apple and android ( personaly DEEP HATE!! for does 2 ) and BB is not sexy enought ( the OS is boring )

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't even have Mango yet. There's just something about this, that I never felt with other phones. Now I know how Apple users feel =)

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
lol , im still loving my Wp , im never going to any other OS , EVER!!! , i simply hate apple and android ( personaly DEEP HATE!! for does 2 ) and BB is not sexy enought ( the OS is boring )
Have you seen the new OS7 Blackberry devices? I think they're pretty damn sexy.

I don't even have Mango yet. There's just something about this, that I never felt with other phones. Now I know how Apple users feel =)

I've had an iPhone for 2 years. It was and still is the most boring OS out there. For the first year that I owned it, I couldn't put my own background image. Since apple controls everything about that phone, it doesn't allow developers to have a lot of fun with the OS. At least with android you can get different launchers to make your phone different when you get bored, but with the iPhone, you can do nothing! It's the same boring grid over and over.

The novelty of Apple products wears off, and it wears off fast. Then people are stuck with a phone that has a huge app store, and can't do anything else well.

Yakolev

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I still love my Ipod Touch 1st Generation though, and I do like Apple a lot, shame that means I have to use the Windows Phone Connector on my MAC which is terrible in all ways.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I love the Iphone 4 hardware too damn much. If this had WP7 on it, it will be the sleekest cellphone on the universe.

I hate the hardware. Who had the genius idea to make a phone constructed of two highly-breakable glass panes, held together by a single band of aluminum that blocks reception? I know phones aren't meant to be dropped, but come on, at least expect it to happen and make the phone a little more durable than that Apple.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
i work for bell , i saw them, they ok , its still a BB. lol not a big fan

Well of course it's still a Blackberry, but this is a pretty big design change for RIM. People always say "RIM has been making the same phone for years," but hardly no one says that about Apple, who truly has been making the same phone for years. I'm a big fan of the new Bold 9900 and the Torch 9850, I may even pick one of them up.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Well of course it's still a Blackberry, but this is a pretty big design change for RIM. People always say "RIM has been making the same phone for years," but hardly no one says that about Apple, who truly has been making the same phone for years. I'm a big fan of the new Bold 9900 and the Torch 9850, I may even pick one of them up.

yeah they nice phones , i like he bold 9900 but not enought to change from WP.

and i say it all the time!! apple has not changed AT ALL!! .. did you see ipad 1 vs Ipad 2? the duel core........ and front facing camera..... big woop lol.. 700$ WOoT i can face time!! hahaha

but seriously i know BB is GREAt for when it comes to BBM and Push tech for e-mails. but im a interactive kind of guy , i liek the live tiles , xbox live intergration , the nice flowing Metro UI, ect.... BB to me just list like a list of options black on white boring . hehe

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
yeah they nice phones , i like he bold 9900 but not enought to change from WP.

and i say it all the time!! apple has not changed AT ALL!! .. did you see ipad 1 vs Ipad 2? the duel core........ and front facing camera..... big woop lol.. 700$ WOoT i can face time!! hahaha

but seriously i know BB is GREAt for when it comes to BBM and Push tech for e-mails. but im a interactive kind of guy , i liek the live tiles , xbox live intergration , the nice flowing Metro UI, ect.... BB to me just list like a list of options black on white boring . hehe
I didn't see any difference between the two editions of iPads... Apple kept advertising it like it had a retina display, but it doesn't even have that! It just has "improved graphics."

BB is great for a minimalist. Someone that doesn't want any apps, but needs a powerful communicating device.

Blackberries are for Ladies.

I think it just takes a specific kind of person to love a Blackberry. There's a large group of Blackberry faithfuls, so they must be doing something right over there at RIM.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've had my phone for about 9 months now, and I'm still loving it. I haven't kept a phone this long since I had a BlackBerry Bold 9000. But I dropped it for a iPhone after the 9 month mark. I plan to re-up with a new WP7 when the new hardware comes out, unless Apple blows things out the water with the iP5,which I doubt.

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I've never felt the Blackberry was all that for communication. What, exactly, is there to brag about when your messenger service only works with phones of the same brand? Yeehaw?

Other phones do texting, e-mail, and the internet, just as well, if not better by spades. And texting these days is typically free in a bundle so... Exactly what advantage is there to BBM?

If you're a business and you need a something of a more secure, modern walkie-talkie in terms of texting, then maybe the Blackberry is right for you. But honestly? It's so outdated. The screens are tiny, the keyboards are a waste of space, the navigation feels like a PC without a mouse, etc. About the only thing I can think of that Blackberry wins is monthly cellphone fees. Most places charge less because BBM handles a part of the data. Aside from that, I don't get it.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I've never felt the Blackberry was all that for communication. What, exactly, is there to brag about when your messenger service only works with phones of the same brand? Yeehaw?

Other phones do texting, e-mail, and the internet, just as well, if not better by spades. And texting these days is typically free in a bundle so... Exactly what advantage is there to BBM?

If you're a business and you need a something of a more secure, modern walkie-talkie in terms of texting, then maybe the Blackberry is right for you. But honestly? It's so outdated. The screens are tiny, the keyboards are a waste of space, the navigation feels like a PC without a mouse, etc. About the only thing I can think of that Blackberry wins is monthly cellphone fees. Most places charge less because BBM handles a part of the data. Aside from that, I don't get it.
I would have agreed completely with you, except the new OS7 Blackberry's are an entirely different realm for RIM. They all have touch screens, so no more awkward trackpad-ing about the OS. Also, BBM is more than just a texting service, it allows you to send all sorts of other stuff. It's just a cool feature. You can send your location to others, save groups of people into your contacts, and my favorite feature, you can see if someone has read your message yet, or if they read it and haven't replied.

Plus Blackberry has always been famous for their antenna strength and their speakerphones, not to mention they have the best email client in the business. That is why it is such a popular business device. It connects to people, and does it well. Beyond that, there is no HUGE draw to the Blackberry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte