How often do you guys clean your phones?

Minh Junior Dinh

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi I don't even think my phone is charged up at the moment. I don't remember ever cleaning it. I retired from Att! This is the phone they gave me when i retired. That was 23 years ago . I only use it when I get lost and forget how to get back home. I call my wife and tell her that I'm lost. She finds me and brings me home.LMAO Tis the season to be jolly! Ho Ho Ho
I wish I knew about all these modern phones and could join you guys and gals, and talk phone talk, but I don't know squat. I do know PCs and W10!:wink:
I think you call this a slider.:grin:

That's older than my existence.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Friend! I'll give it some thought.:wink: I can probably get help from my great grand kids; and I can surely get good advise from all my new friends here on WC.:excited: You would be very surprised to know that phone is only 5 years old. That's how fast technology is changing. All my friends have a phone glued to their ear and I swore that I would never let that happen to me. It's really all I need, but I do enjoy a challenge and that would be another challenge for me!:grin:

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I don't think too many peoples outside of business actually talk on the their phones.

All I do is install/uninstall-update/rollback-scratch my head/shake my head-obsess over battery time/SOT-wonder why/ask myself why not...then buy a new phone.

Then I clean the new phone after handling it.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Seriously friends. I'm 78 and my friends are about the same age. Several of us get together and go out to eat quite often. Their dang phones ring all the time. One of them is always on their phones. I look around the restaurant and everyone has their phone out texting or talking. Kids text their friends when they are sitting right next to them at ball games. I know! I'm a old fuddy duddy, but it scares the hell out of this old country boy. Then the young ones are on theirs playing war games or who knows what.
OK Tis the season to be jolly!! HO HO. I'll get off my stump now! :winktongue: Don't bring me a phone for Xmas Santa!:grin: I'll just take some sugar cookies in my sock!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I use mine for home projects quite a bit.

My bro-in-law is closing in on 70 and he can't be without his iPhone.
A good friend and neighbor is 68 he sells and buys antiques and collectibles via smartphone (Lumia 640)

Don't be sceerd!
Lots of smartphones are under $150.00 bucks.
I honestly believe for the area I live in that smartphone supremacy in public has become unfashionable.

Smartphones are fun for the aging technogeek.
Join in Holdum I know you'll like it :)
At the very least you can shoot pics of breakfast, lunch and dinner then post the pics here.
We all love that stuff!

Please excuse me I need to do a phone wipe down right now to eliminate fingerprints...

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi friend! I just love it. Picture this! There's 8 of us out eating together, and everyone but me is passing their phones around with pictures of their grand kids!
I'm wondering what people did before all this technology! I probably would like it, and that's scary my friend!. LMAO
Happy holidays my friend. You are appreciated!
PS what will it be like 5 years from now?? Not sure the old world will last that long. It's getting really scary in the USA. Trump talking about more nukes. We have more then enough now, to blow the world up 20 times. Does that scare anyone? :wink:
oops a little off topic!:wink:

Chemy JMHT

VR Expert
Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
OK, I clean too little my phone like once every two months, but the cover I clean it like once every week and I have a screen protector which I clean daily.

But clean it very well I don't think a single person really does that.

Minh Junior Dinh

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
Lol. I do, sometimes. I just quickly wipe and clean it with a spray. And of course, take the case off and clean it thoroughly with soap. Still, it's hard to look after two phones and other stuff like DSs, laptops, etc. ;(

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I don't think too many peoples outside of business actually talk on the their phones.

All I do is install/uninstall-update/rollback-scratch my head/shake my head-obsess over battery time/SOT-wonder why/ask myself why not...then buy a new phone.

Then I clean the new phone after handling it.
Haha, I can point to everyone else in my family (brother aside) that talk on their phones often. My phone calls are days apart usually.

I'm more likely to read a book and text on my phone over having a call but I do have long conversations with my sister once a week though...

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
LMAO! You all are full of it! You have that phone glued to your ear 24/7. Good you that talk to your sister libra. I lost my sister when she was 40 with breast cancer. It runs in my family. Lost my father with colon cancer when I was 16 teen. That was very hard for me to except!
I'm a survivor now going on 14 years( Colon cancer)
You all are very much appreciated. Happy holidays my friends! I'll see you all on the forum!:grin:
I have new friends on WC and I have a lot to be thankful for!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss