how stable is the last build of w10 for a primary device

alexander0311

May 28, 2014
Visit site
well, i guess i will try it. i hope it wont kill my laptop given that is not a too different device from masses, just a regulat acer laptop. and i will be prepared to use recovery too, lol.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
well, i guess i will try it. i hope it wont kill my laptop given that is not a too different device from masses, just a regulat acer laptop. and i will be prepared to use recovery too, lol.
I'm also running the technical preview on my Acer S3, since the first ever build. It is now on 10049 and runs Visual Studio 2015. It also runs the Office Universal Apps which are working fine.

Sent by my Honor 6

seanpr

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
It's Woking better on my main PC after latest update (fast ring) my HP printer now works wirelessly. I was having to revert for the 1-2 times I've needed to print. (Acer Aspire all-in-one)

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Justin Reed8

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I have not been impressed by 10049, and am very happy I built it on a spare machine. After 2.5 days I switched back to my 8.1 machine. I lost access to my user account twice. Once on the previous build and then once on 10049. Luckily the second time I had a spare account set up that I can still access, but the machine will be rebuilt as 8.1 soon as it's useless to me in it's current state.

vlknff

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I have my working laptop doing heavy 3D stuff and it works perfectly. Infact I find it better than the last build. Performance is generally better on 10 than 8 I find. In the Preview you have a lot of services running in the background gathering information on crashes and how it performs but once that is cleared it is even faster. Overall install it even if just for the eye candy.

ps love project Spartan.

alexander0311

May 28, 2014
Visit site
yep, the preview so far didnt give me anything which couldnt be solved with a reboot or a switch user/re-login. guesss its stable enough for a preview. on the pc it looks like they might really achieve a good os untill summer. as of ui and expecially the ux, i think they should listen our feedback more.

vlknff

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
the preview so far has been a bit like firing in all directions and listening or not to the outcry of feedbackers. I do agree that there is a lot to be done still to make it proper. That said I've never seen software undergoing such dramatic changes in various ways within months. kudos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamododomunı