How t log in the office 365 with just the product key (Forgot the email that i used)?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

So I bought office 365 along with my laptop months ago and the costurmer service person helped me in signing in my product key alog with the email that I used. So recently, I had to get my laptop fixed, they had to re install the OS bc some apps were missing. So I told the repair ersn to just do it, no problem with the account because I just have the product key at home. But the the moment I entered my product key, t says that it's already been used, and so it gave me a choice to sign in with the email that I used with the product key. YES, I forgot what Email I used, BUT.. I nly have two emails, so im sure I used either of them, but when I typed both emails, the system kept saying that they didn't have the email registered there! HEEEEEELP I thoguht there won't be any problem since I have the product key. How should I sign in without the emaiiil. And I really need to use it now Heelep

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I might be confused, but shouldn't you be able to log in first and then enter a product code?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria