How to check screen on time?

AbhishekS319

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
A new WP user here and I wanna check what is the screen on time I get after a full charge.

Not the standby time, the 'screen-on' time. Is it possible to check it?

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
A new WP user here and I wanna check what is the screen on time I get after a full charge.

Not the standby time, the 'screen-on' time. Is it possible to check it?

please clarify what you mean by "screen on time" are you referring to Battery length or the time it takes for the screen to "time out"??

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, you're out of luck. There isn't an app that can supply that info. Probably due to MS not allowing it. Closest thing those apps can show is "up time", which youre not asking for.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
yes go to settings - glance- activate- peak

I have a 920, and I can't follow your directions here. I'm not sure you understand what he's looking for. He evidently came from Android where you can go into Settings and check stats like screen on time (how much time the screen was actually lit up since the last full charge) and Up time (how long since the phone has been running since the last boot). Like these:

Up time.jpg
Up time

Screen on.jpg
Screen on time

I don't believe WP has either of these statistics, unless I just haven't found them.

AbhishekS319

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the help, guys. @tgp got it right, I was asking for how long the screen has been on, not glance!
Disappointing to hear that's not available in WP, that's a really useful thing to analyze battery life.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss