How to downgrade lumia 520 from cyan to black

W

WPCentral Question

Can someone give tutorial or tell How to downgrade lumia 520 from cyan to black

ricardo navarro

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello Bumba! You'll need the Nokia Software Updater program for your pc! When you download it, maybe it will ask you permission to install some drivers in your computer, don't be afraid and let it go! He will install the drivers automatic then you open the program update him if necessary (depends on witch version you downloaded) then plug in your beloved Lumia 520 with the usb cable of the hone and the program will warn you about an update do what he says and he will start downloading! After 30 minutes depending on the internet it will be all set! Bye amigo!

Marcovitch

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
The Nokia recovery tool will download the latest version to install on your phone.

If Cyan has been released for your phone, you can only download that version. So you can't revert to the previous Black firmware

What problem are you having with Cyan?

Ria Jackson

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
:smile::smile::smile:
I accidently updated windows updated and when I am calling anyone the screen goes not swithed off and I need to press center make screen active. another problem when I put the phone near ear to listen call the screen goes blank.
this problem was not on older versioon of Windows.
thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo