How to fix continuous Looping in HTC 8x ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i have 8x and right now my phone is going on continues boot loop it goes until i see htc logo but ican't see quietly brilliant thing under it
and then it just reboot i can't turn it off unless its out of power so i searched for a fix and everyone is talking about hard reset yet i can't hard reset it i don't know it just reboot
i wait for a moment where the screen is completely black i hold vol down button and then press the power and wait for the screen to turn on yet nothing happen it just reboot for then
any help guys would be appreciate

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
i have 8x and right now my phone is going on continues boot loop it goes until i see htc logo but ican't see quietly brilliant thing under it
and then it just reboot i can't turn it off unless its out of power so i searched for a fix and everyone is talking about hard reset yet i can't hard reset it i don't know it just reboot
i wait for a moment where the screen is completely black i hold vol down button and then press the power and wait for the screen to turn on yet nothing happen it just reboot for then
any help guys would be appreciate

If a hard reset attempt did not fix it, the best option for you could be to just take your phone to a service center and have it diagnosed/repaired there.

Strangely, this is the third time I've come across this exact same problem (boot loop) with the same device (HTC 8X) in a matter of a few hours, and it seems that it is becoming more common. Looks like this device is becoming overdue?:straight:

Dominic dom

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
Mine reboot's even if I did every button trick's ... No way to charge it except on computer usb port.
Tried Window Device recovery tool ... They tell to click volume down and volume up at the same time ..
I see the white screen with about 3 line of text (like they describe in htc device restart in recovery) ... then it reboot's again.
What I did notice with USB connected on computer show's QHSUSB_LOAD.

Getting more and more disappointed in Microsoft and HTC for this device ... and what do you know 13 month's ... So not covered by warranty .. :angry:

Anyone on this one ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss