How to remove a playlist in Nokia Music?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
From the offline playlists downloaded or from your playlist history? On the former, just press and hold, then delete. For the latter, I have wondered the same thing for some time now.

True Dee

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
It took me forever to figure this out. Not quite sure why this happened but some of my playlists remain in Nokia music even after un-syncing them with the Windows Phone app for Mac. They were empty and it wouldn't allow me to re-sync them rendering the playlists obsolete. What you need to do is go to Music + Videos (Green/Headphones)>music>playlists then long press until you see the option to delete. After deleting them from here it deleted the playlists off Nokia Music. Hope this helps!

Andreas H

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
There is no way to delete playlists created in Nokia Music as far as I know. The only way is to uninstall/reinstall the app to start from scratch again...

BBMINI

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Subscribing to thread. I've wondered about, and been frustrated by, the inability to delete mixes from Nokia Music ever since I started using the service. Seems pretty ridiculous to not have the option to delete mixes since there are plenty of legit reasons why someone would want/need to delete one: error when creating a mix, the mix didn't play the kind of music you had hoped, want to adjust artists in a mix without creating a new one, simply don't want it anymore, etc. Pretty weird to omit that option, especially when they allow for deletion of Offline Mixes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb