How to set vibration ON continuously for ringtones?

amit_sjoshi

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I purchased a black lumia 720 yesterday. Liked it immediately. Had a query - in the ringtone + sounds settings, I switched on both ringer and vibration. However, during an incoming call, the sound continues till the time I answer the call but the vibration lasts only for the first ring. I expected the vibration to also continue till the time I asnwer the call.

Not sure how to fix this...

Checki

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Nobody knows when or IF they change it...i hope with WP8.1, cos there they improve the sound/call/ringtone section anyway

mutha88

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I am using Microsoft Lumia 535. There isn't an option for continuous vibration during a call. So Microsoft haven't fixed it yet. It's so strange - a phone without vibration it's like having a small tablet or a PC, he-he, hope they fix it. It is simple.

SamYuk HaAng

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
This is the biggest disadvantage of Lumia 720. The vibration occurs only once before the ringtone starts, apart from this once you set a song or a musical track as your ringtone the volume goes faint. Putting everything together, the single vibration with almost inaudible ringtone volume makes you miss a lot of calls, esp when you are outdoor.:angry: :angry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans