How to transfer the Notes from Android to Windows Phone?

tourizt

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I have Notes (German: Notizen) on my Android phone. It is the basic notes taking app. How can I get them to my Windows Phone?

davenc

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Is notizen the German version of google keep? If so search for google keep on the windows store. It's not an official google app but it should be able to access your notes.

tourizt

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi, thanks for the thoughts.

No Notizen/Notes is just the basic app that was already installed on my android (Alcatel 997d). You cant do anything there for export. I also installed the apps suggested here, hoping that they would somehow automatically fetch the notes. But didnt work.

I guess I have to manually type in all my notes on my new windows phone now...lets see which app I will use...

Luv

tourizt

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Ok, I found out that you can send each note entry individually via email by pressing a note entry for a few seconds...at least...

anon(5340153)

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi, thanks for the thoughts.

No Notizen/Notes is just the basic app that was already installed on my android (Alcatel 997d). You cant do anything there for export. I also installed the apps suggested here, hoping that they would somehow automatically fetch the notes. But didnt work.

I guess I have to manually type in all my notes on my new windows phone now...lets see which app I will use...

Luv

You can try OneNote. It comes pre-installed on Windows Phone, saves the notes to cloud so if you change phones or use other devices, you can easily retrieve the notes.

Another good app is Evernote. Like OneNote, it saves your notes to cloud so you can access them from other devices. You have to download and install the app though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb