HTC 8X vs. Nokia Lumia 820

IceDree

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Play with both of them & see which one you like & fits your needs more !
- Do You need an SD card ? or can settle on 16GB (around 14GB) ?
- Do You Need a Removable Battery ? or Not ?

I played with both of them (plus the Lumia 620 , 800 , 900 , 920) & I picked the 8X !
I liked the 8X more , I loved the design , the build quality , the finish , the screen , the speaker , the camera ... etc ! & to be honest I wanted to try HTC since the HD2 ! (I was a Motorola User)
The Lumia 820 was nice , but it was too wide for me & I don't like AMOLED screens , they hurt my eyes after using them more than a few minutes !

Both are priced the same here in Saudi Arabia !

I bought a Black 8X , but I was hoping for the LimeLight Yellow one , but it wasn't released here ... neither is the red one !

Just a heads up , keeping the 8x clean is a ******

IceDree

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Also , Regarding the exclusive apps thing , if they are gonna effect your decision :
Look up the Nokia exclusive apps in whatever platform you are using , See if you need them , or you can live without them !

LithiumX

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a 820 and don't like it at all: its heavy, huge and slips out of my hands. This is one of the reasons I broke it, and my insurance offers me a HTC win 8x. Im not sure if I should go for it, but it is lighter so that will be an advantage. Im wondering what people think, and if this will be a good deal for me.

A BIG NO NO for the 820 is the screen: accidently left in my pocket with keys ONCE and left 2 huge scratches. HTC has monster screen, so im thinking of going ahead and ordering that one...any cons?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS