HTC logo falling off

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I sure thought it was etched in and didn't even think there was a chance it wasn't... Looks like a decal at the bottom of the ravine... Thanks for sharing the photo...

MG

makie

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Go check it mate. Im do not lie. Ive owned many many android phones ( probably 6a 7 high ends last year only) so its not that i want to bash htc. ( did like mine tho )

There is atleast 1 thread with countless of comments on them about it.

mpl175

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Go check it mate. Im do not lie. Ive owned many many android phones ( probably 6a 7 high ends last year only) so its not that i want to bash htc. ( did like mine tho )

Not calling you a liar didn't mean to insinuate that. I've just never seen it. Probably never noticed it lol. I'm just glad mine doesn't have that problem.

Adrynalyne

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site

I bet there is a count ;)

I've seen it. A decent chunk are people saying they don't have the issue. Its not a pure thread of, 'omg, me too!' responses.

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Wow, mine get hot when gaming, but it doesn't seem like it gets hot that high up... Mine is usually towards the bottom of the device, about 1/3 of the way up. That stinks though... I'd send HTC that image on Twitter and see if hey will help ya out!

danwanna

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Funny, I just flipped mine over to check and my C is already gone. The H & T both seem to be holding strong. There seems to be a little sticky stuff where the C was so I'm going to try to clean it out so it doesn't fill with gunk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epoch4