i am using lumia 540 windiws 10 preview.the screen remain black when i unlock phone

vansh karanwal

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
i am using lumia 540 and sometimes screen remain black when i unlock my phone but the os is running as i can listen the lock and unlock sound tell me the reason and it heppen sometimes only . and the main thing is i am using my phone on windows 10 preview .

Last edited:

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
i am using lumia 540 and sometimes screen remain black when i unlock my phone but the os is running as i can listen the lock and unlock sound tell me the reason and it heppen sometimes only . and the main thing is i am using my phone on windows 10 preview .
whenever that happens, you probably need to soft reset.
anyway, I highly recommend you to leave windows insiders program, or at least join the slowest ring/ production ring.
preview software seem to have many issues.
also, if possible, I would suggest a clean reset, using the device recovery tool, and then upgrade to official windows 10 build using upgrade advisor.

hope your issues will get solved.

vansh karanwal

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
If i reset my phone will it solve the problem or i have to use recovery tool if yes pls sens me the link to download the tool for pc having windows 7. And will it also solve the problem with opening the microsoft app on my phone and pls try to reply fast

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
If i reset my phone will it solve the problem or i have to use recovery tool if yes pls sens me the link to download the tool for pc having windows 7. And will it also solve the problem with opening the microsoft app on my phone and pls try to reply fast

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=522381

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/12379/windows-10-mobile-device-recovery-tool-faq

there you go.
download it, and use it. the instructions are there in the second link I sent.

do it, and it will solve every single issue of yours.

good day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCC