I cant download when display is off

Mehrdad Aria

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi
i installed a game(sinper fury) and this game want download 650mb data, problem is download will be stopped when display is off also i have this problem with download managers, its normal or is a bug, my phone is Lumia 830 (v14393.5)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi
i installed a game(sinper fury) and this game want download 650mb data, problem is download will be stopped when display is off also i have this problem with download managers, its normal or is a bug, my phone is Lumia 830 (v14393.5)

You should enable Store in backgorund apps

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Look at your background apps, carefully. There may be a service that got installed with the game, that also needs to be enabled for background, or there may be other Windows services that it requires as well, for background processing.
That aside, do you really want it downloading 650mb when you're not aware? I could see setting the initial timeout really long, and letting it pull down the big package, but if it were me, I'd want to know if it were going to kick off in the background and totally kill my battery, my cell data plan, etc. ;-]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon