I can't take anymore of Google buying apps then dropping support for Windows. Now they want Softcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
But Google made everything clear.
Until WP get some decent market share Google will not support WP.

So, why keep bragging one topic again and again?
This is nothing new.

Yet when WP does get market share then Google will find another way to be absolute c***s to WP users again.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
But Google made everything clear.
Until WP get some decent market share Google will not support WP.

So, why keep bragging one topic again and again?
This is nothing new.
Yet MS was quick to develop apps for androidwear which nobody uses. Nice try though.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Google Sell customer data.
now that's a BS.First you need to work on your knowledge. It's a totally wrong rumor which is spread by MS and their fanboys.
Google is first and foremost an advertising company. Selling ads is how they make the majority of revenue. Fact. Where do you think they get the analysis and data for their customers? End user data, i.e. active and passive data mining.

MarkusDindu

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I am trying to wrap my head around this mentality here of you people, but it is difficult. You all hate Google because they not make apps for Windows Phone, but Apple doesn't make apps for WP either. Constantly I hear Google apps suck, nobody should use them, etc. if Google apps and services suck so bad, then why do you care if the make them for Windows Phone? Why do you not vehemently hate Apple also? They ignore WP just like Google?

I also hear that Google does everything in their power to **** over Windows Phone users etc etc, but I don't see this myself. Google doesn't do ANYTHING to WP, to Google, WP doesn't even exist. I am convince that windows central have very young members who think irrational, lash out constantly, attack Microsoft employees on Twitter, nothing is surprising. When windows central writer has to make article telling you to be respectful to a Microsoft employee on Twitter, it is a damn shame. Why do Microsoft have fans like this but Apple and Google do not.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to wrap my head around this mentality here of you people, but it is difficult. You all hate Google because they not make apps for Windows Phone, but Apple doesn't make apps for WP either. Constantly I hear Google apps suck, nobody should use them, etc. if Google apps and services suck so bad, then why do you care if the make them for Windows Phone? Why do you not vehemently hate Apple also? They ignore WP just like Google?

I also hear that Google does everything in their power to **** over Windows Phone users etc etc, but I don't see this myself. Google doesn't do ANYTHING to WP, to Google, WP doesn't even exist. I am convince that windows central have very young members who think irrational, lash out constantly, attack Microsoft employees on Twitter, nothing is surprising. When windows central writer has to make article telling you to be respectful to a Microsoft employee on Twitter, it is a damn shame. Why do Microsoft have fans like this but Apple and Google do not.

You make little to no sense.
What apps does Apple have on Google play store? The key difference is, Apple's apps are usually reserved for Apple products save for iTunes I believe. Facetime, Siri, iWork, etc etc are all their apps for their products. That's okay and I can understand that. I believe they did purchase some other app awhile back and dropped support for windows phone as well as they did for beats music.

On the other hand, Google has most if not all of their apps on EVERY platform including Blackberry and other platforms that actually sell far less than Windows phone does.

If you can't see something is off with that picture, then I can't help you there.

People want these apps on Windows phone not because they want them(We have great alternatives in MS) but because it is unfortunately a setback for potential users who do rely on them but can't come to windows phone due to the lack of them.

While I'll admit that many of these fans can be rabid, disrespectful, and even crazy at times, let's not act like that they are completely insane and their dislike for Google and these other companies is unfounded.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Not sure why people believe google owes anybody anything. I personally can't stand them because of their data mining activities but they are acting in their own interests as a business and looking for ways to make their platforms stronger.

The question that should be asked is, why hasn't Microsoft done the same over the last 4+ years for WP? Why bash Google for working to make their platforms better but give Microsoft a pass for 4 years of incompetence? And if you hate google so much why is there such desperation for their apps and services?

Bottom line, google is a business and is going to do their level best to destroy Microsoft in the business space, and as long as they do it legally and Microsoft is happy to bend over and take it they have every right to and they owe Windows users absolutely diddly squat; if they want to provide their services to Windows users that's their prerogative but in no sense are the obligated to. Better get used to more of the same.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
And so we reached the point of diminishing returns as is so often with Google vs. Microsoft threads.
Sent from my big *** Lumia 1520

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria