I hate that people are going to love Apple Vision Pro VR

joshcsmith13

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Can anybody explain to me why this article has the forum comments listed at the bottom, but most articles don't??
When Future took over this site, that was, IMHO, the biggest mistake they made. I am much less engaged when there is no feedback, and prefer to get my news from other sources where there is lively discussion.

naddy69

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
All stories here have comments listed at the very top. Some have both top and bottom, like this one. Been this way for a few months.

Regarding Apple VR, I imagine that it too will fail. These silly goggles just are not going to become popular, particularly at $3500. I’m sure the uber-geeks will love them, but that does not mean anything.

We are many years away from practical AR/VR. And that’s assuming someone finds a real use for it. Something that can’t be done with what we have now.

Last edited:

joshcsmith13

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing that having comments displayed directly below (not just a link above) the article is strongly discouraged by the grand poobahs because it seems to be in contrast to the ever-scrolling list of random articles below the one you're really interested in.

TheFerrango

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, i hate that. You scroll through all the article, then it looks like there's a different article, some white space after that, and only in the end there's the comments

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Can anybody explain to me why this article has the forum comments listed at the bottom, but most articles don't??
When Future took over this site, that was, IMHO, the biggest mistake they made. I am much less engaged when there is no feedback, and prefer to get my news from other sources where there is lively discussion.

Comments were disabled for a while, but they're back now. All recent articles should have comments (past month or so I believe) enabled. If there's no comments, it's because people haven't commented.

Sean Endicott

Staff member
Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
I don't know why the comments appear differently, but I'm glad people are commenting! I assume it's some form of A/B testing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven