I have a Windows Phone...

Draven Sargeant

Feb 11, 2017
Visit site
There is a lot of problems with it, it will restart by itself, even when in use. I like to use it for certain things. Is there a way to re-flash the phone and make it like it's brand new? Re-install the operating system perhaps?

azgoth444

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
There is a lot of problems with it, it will restart by itself, even when in use. I like to use it for certain things. Is there a way to re-flash the phone and make it like it's brand new? Re-install the operating system perhaps?

You can reset your device. Go to all settings>system> about. Scroll all the way down and you will see reset your phone.

Sent from mTalk

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
you might wanna look into completely wiping it using the MS WDRT app and then re-install windows, also depending on what phone it is, perhaps check the battery for any signs of defects like warping and stuff, as sometimes the battery is the culprit for restarts. after reset it, it should be as good as new UNLESS it has a hardware issue.

GN_Will

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
You might need to reset it and try to check for software updates. If it continues to have the same issue, it might be a problem with the phone itself.

Chemy JMHT

VR Expert
Nov 6, 2016
Visit site

Welcome to the forum!

as azgoth444 said, you may need to reset your device, but also if you provide us more info about the phone maybe we can help you a little better, details as the others pointed: Brand, OS build, MicroSD, storage space, installed apps and all the info you want to provide will be good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss