I love the Lumia so much I'm keeping it even after I get a free company iphone, do I suck?

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys. I'm trying to figure out yet if I should feel that way too! :eek:rly: I am an Android guy and the Nexus 4 is my daily driver, and the 920 was my 2nd phone on a trial basis. I also wanted to try out the iPhone 5, and when I had the opportunity to trade I took it. I'll see how it goes... I can always sell the iPhone and buy another 920 and have some cash left over.

You will probably like it if you enjoyed Android. iOS and Android are a lot more alike than WP and them. Also if having the latest app is important you will like it. It really is a fantastic piece of hardware. My wife loves hers.

bjdrivers

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I think so lol

Me and my buddies at work used to always make fun of the older sales guys with 2 phones, because they couldn't figure out how to consolidate everything onto one device, now I understand, they just really loved there old Palm's haha

I also have an iPhone5. I like to have a phone for each platform. The i5 makes a good toy for my daughter. The L920 is my daily driver, the n4 is for when I like to hack.

blackhorse6

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Congrats on the promotion. I have never been a fan of company phones, having the company know so much about my personal life doesn't set well with me.