I was going to get the 920 but

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
The dude clearly doesn't lift and was looking for an easy out so people wouldn't look down on him for his weakness. =)

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
The uninspiring day light performance of the camera is simply unforgivable. It's the ONLY real thing Lumia 920 has going for it. Nokia made it sound like some second coming of the camera. After all that to release a camera that under performs, especially compared to iPhone 5 and Galaxy S III which are in no way proper camera phones, is simply unforgivable.

Where is the OTA update to solve this? It's clearly just a minor software issue so just bring the OTA out. I'm sure when they do, AT&T will take 6 months to approve it.

I haven't had the horrible problems with the camera that some others have. To replicate the blurriness people are getting I have to seriously unsteady my hand. That said, daytime pics still leave soemthing to be desired. Will we get an update? Who knows. I am fairly sure that MS doesn't have to wait for AT&T though. Wasn't that sort of the point? There actually isn't any preloaded software baked into the OS AFAIK; it's all downloaded on first boot of the phone. So MS should be free to push updates to all phones just like Apple does, day one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254