if i reset my phone, i need to pay all the apps again?

ihavenokia

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
hello,
i want to reset my lumia 710 becous there are 2GB of reserved space and i want to put more music in the device. is i make the reset how can i have my purchased apps? i need to buy again?
Thank you

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
No, just download the ones you want and if you've already purchased the app it'll be a free download.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
You shouldnt have to as long as you use the same profile for your phone. If you profile was butthole@hotmail.com and after reset you use poopoo@gmail.com, i think you may have to repurchase.

Somebody correct me if i am wrong.
You're not wrong, but it is possible to change the primary email address of your Microsoft Account. As such, you can change emails without losing all your apps; just update your Microsoft Account.

jdandison

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
You can go to windowsphone.com, click on Account & see a list of all apps you've purchased & click 'Reinstall' - it'll send the app OTA to your phone.

From your phone, it is a bit less intuitive. If you get to the app you want, you have to click the 'Buy' button, at which point it should tell you 'you've already purchased this app, would you like to download it?' - but it is dependent on having the same Live ID tied to your phone.

anon(5334066)

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
The way I (used to) do it (before Reinstaller was released) is fire up the Zune software PC-side and go to your purchase history (under settings>>account or something) it'll load apps by purchase date, including free ones. Type them into the marketplace on your phone and install.

As someone else said, Reinstaller works great - it's free on the marketplace as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett