If the PS5 Pro (and sparkly Xbox Series X) price is the new normal, I'll be done with console gaming after more than 30 years

fatpunkslim

Feb 3, 2024
Visit site
the problem isn't even the PS5 pro price in fact, it's that it's simply not worth it, this price is not justified and without a reader and without a base. It's just a scam, don't look any further. They just want to line their pockets by brainwashing their fan base with a lot of lying marketing (propaganda?). The difference is marginal in games, and almost no third-party publisher is going to take the trouble to develop specifically for this mid-gen console which will sell very little. In terms of game catalog, it's probably the worst generation of PlayStation in terms of first party games, especially remakes, 1.5 sequels and a turn towards catastrophic service games like Concord (even Helldivers 2 which is a third party game I specify is out of breath).

I really don't see what justifies staying with PlayStation, they go too far with their prices for no real added value in the end, 98% of the catalog is identical on Xbox and on PC we have everything. Paid updates, overpriced DLC and remake, PSVR2 a big flop that is no longer followed. Playstation doesn't care about players, for them we're just cash cows!

Personally, I switched to Xbox and PC, and I'm very happy with it, it's a much healthier ecosystem, the rare PS exclusives arrive on PC anyway. No more need to be milked like this !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THOMASMISEVICH