Imagine phones in the future, 10 years, 20 years, 200 years

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
If anyone has watched expanse or read the books, you'll appreciate the unique take on the future by the author and the producers. The same with extant series

One aspect they still have is hand held communication devices which never seem to run out of battery

Where do you think phones will be in the next 10 years or 20 years or 200 years? How will they have changed or not change? Will continuum be part of the story or will other tech have overtaken it? Will MS still be in the personal mobile device space? And in space too? :wink:

Share below

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
200 years from now??? I'm not really sure... Phone nowadays are getting bigger, faster, and better, I couldn't even imagine what it'll be like in 10-20 years. Sooner or later, most to all Android manufacturers (Samsung, LG, etc..., Microsoft and Apple will run out of ideas, features and phone design wise... Maybe, I'm just wild thinking here.

I may come back here tomorrow to give a real "better" answer. This seems like a great question and thread!

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
i can only imagine ahead for about 10 years , we will still have the existing design and structure of mobile phones with a lot to offer on VR. devices might get more slim and with more powerful batteries & cameras , The same li-ion will exist but withno instances of batteries exploding and catching fire ;D

apple would be marketing its iphone 17 or XVII and Microsoft will finally or wont get nirvana from the mobile business.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Kids! Here's my phone when I was in high school. Those were the good old days. We didn't text. We actually talked to each other. LMAO!

Attachments

• phones.jpg
    phones.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 6

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by sivasakthibalan K
May Android version 301.5 gula jamun
Apple 12k,windows 20k , or may be NOKIA

Android release their os every year, so after 200yrs it would be of version 200~ not 300. ��
Most probably,Apple do the same thing.
��
And in Windows, they already told to run w10 for next 20-25 years. So w20k is an extraordinary number.

At present Nokia has been planned to release Android OS devices OR maybe their own high tech OS.

��

Last edited: