Importing Chinese phones ,,,

gehirnmacht

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys ,,, I'd like some help about importing mobile phones from China ,,,,

Is there any limit for the number I can import for personal use as I want to get 3 phones for my family and if there is a limit how many ,,,,,

And about the customs and duty how it is calculated for personal use if there is ,,,,,

Thanks in Advance ,,,,

Posted via the Android Central App

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

jesusfreak420

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I guess it depends on where you're importing them to. In Australia, I had no problems in importing Lumias from China. In the U.K. I have had to pay a customs tax on some of my imports. I recently had some of my own stuff from Australia shipped over, and the tax came to far more than what the actual items were worth. Royal Mail advised me to have my things marked at a lower value on the customs declaration to avoid it from happening again in the future.

gehirnmacht

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for your reply and sorry for my late response ,,,
I want to bring them to USA ,,, 4 actually for personal use ,,, don't know if it would be allowed or not ,,,

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Rooks308

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
Just be careful because many of the phones offered through Chinese vendors are Android phones with a Windows Phone or iOS skin on top to make them look legit. If you are buying from a reputable vendor you'll probably be ok. Another suggestion is to check YouTube for video reviews of the phones you are looking at because occasionally folks will do video reviews of the phones they bought from a certain vendor and demonstrate if they are legit or clones running a different OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon