In store stock on release?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
If you dont want to wait out at midnight, I would get on the phone the next day. Call all the local stores to you, Best buy, Target, gamestop, wallyworld, etc. This is what I normally do when I am trying to find a HOT game that is claimed sold out everywhere. Call the stores, ask for the electronics/games deparment, talk nice to the rep and if they dont have any, ask if they know when they will be getting more.

Microsoft made a few notes about making sure there was plenty of stock for release. You might find a few stores that are out of them but, I bet you will be able to find one.

Try on the Microsoftstore.com....I pre-ordered a day one model like a month and 1/2 ago and says it will be delievered on release day.....Dam, I checked, not available till 12/31. I would think MS would have the largest amount of stock.

Maybe the Mall with a Microsoft store in it the morning after (or another big store in it) ? The stores in the mall can not open at Midnight for a release unless they have an external entrance (like Sears or JC Penny...of the big places in the mall)

PS4 Rulez! :p

As I dont 100% agree with you because I want the Xbox one more but, NO QUESTION, I will be getting a PS4 but, just later... They are both epic systems and I MUST have them both :)

Polychrome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth, Wal Mart tends to be my lucky store for this kind of thing. With the Wii-U, I wasn't excited enough about upcoming offerings to pre-order, but I still managed to get one midnight launch day. I figure the One will be the same.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth, Wal Mart tends to be my lucky store for this kind of thing. With the Wii-U, I wasn't excited enough about upcoming offerings to pre-order, but I still managed to get one midnight launch day. I figure the One will be the same.

I didn't know the Wii u had that many sell outs as the Xbox and playstation?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99