Intel Atom Clover Trail+ z2580

Ruined

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Is Clover Trail+ to be made available for tablets? I have only heard of phones using it and the model signifies that as well... I guess since Clover Trail got off to a late start they need to move that product first and may just skip to Bay Trail later in the year.

travisel

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Is Clover Trail+ to be made available for tablets? I have only heard of phones using it and the model signifies that as well... I guess since Clover Trail got off to a late start they need to move that product first and may just skip to Bay Trail later in the year.

It all depends on price and how much money people want to spend on a new devices?

Do you buy now or do you wait?

Would you buy a Sony PS3 now knowing that Sony PS4 out 7 months from now? Again it's about price!

- PS3 $179. vs PS4 $419.

The reason I'm using Sony PS as a example is that hardware updated differences between PS3 vs PS4 is = to Clover Trail+ vs Bay Trail.

Do you buy Intel's refresh Atom Clover Trail+ device filling in the time gap between Intel's all new next generation Bay Trail Atom device? 😎

Ruined

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Well the problem is I have a laptop whose battery died, so its either spend $75 on a new battery for a laptop that's probably worth $75, or buy a clover trail. The thing is, the person I'm buying it for does not play any 3-D games. They only play cut the rope, zuma, solitaire, etc. And, most of the usage is web, facebook, email, word. They also want a tablet, with the flexibility of using a keyboard on their lap. So a clover trail envy x2 looks like the perfect buy right now.

But, if there is something better coming out by april that has been kept under wraps I'd try to put it off.

amunoz02

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone successfully loaded full windows 8 (32bit) on these CPU's (Atom Z2580 (Cloverview, platform Clover Trail+) yet? If so can you please direct me.

Thank You

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadgerBee