• Welcome to the all-new Windows Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

International 640xl dual sim on ATT

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
It appears that I should be able to connect to LTE using ATT in the United States, but I've read some reports that it's 3G only in the US.

Can anyone confirm that I will be able to utilize the ATT LTE network with the unlocked international dual sim version of this phone? 4G only maybe?

Model is RM-1096

Last edited:

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
It appears that I should be able to connect to LTE using ATT in the United States, but I've read some reports that it's 3G only in the US.

Can anyone confirm that I will be able to utilize the ATT LTE network with the unlocked international dual sim version of this phone? 4G only maybe?

Model is RM-1096

We have two RM-1096 in our home and they both connect to 4G on ATT. The phone lists 4G but it is in fact LTE in the US. I confirmed this with speed tests.

Last edited:

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Thanks guys, the 1096 is just the international model of the 1065. 1065's cannot be found, at least I couldn't.

Looking forward to it, don't need the 950xl yet.

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Got it, works great but have a weird data connection on SIM 1. Instead of ATT it says Maritim. Data is set for SIM 1. Any ideas?

Also, flashlight doesn't seem to work from the action center.