Internet explorer 8.1 Update 1 Improvements

kimlo91

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

My Internet explorer is worse than before, one site I use like Gumtree (which is basically craigslist cor Australia) I cant go left and right on photos in listings, whereas before I could hold the picture for half a second and then press the next arrow very quickly.

Facebook mobile site still has pictures which go off the screen.

In short I think it's the same or even worse than before.

Anyone noticed some actual improvements?

greythorne

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

My Internet explorer is worse than before, one site I use like Gumtree (which is basically craigslist cor Australia) I cant go left and right on photos in listings, whereas before I could hold the picture for half a second and then press the next arrow very quickly.

Facebook mobile site still has pictures which go off the screen.

In short I think it's the same or even worse than before.

Anyone noticed some actual improvements?

Yup. You are right on the image which goes off the screen. I observed that since the Lumia cyan update.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'll copy my post from this other IE thread I posted in;

Haven't really seen any improvements, but still having (even worse than before) problems viewing posted YouTube videos on certain versions of Vbulletin forums sites.

I guess they're never going to fix not being able to view embedded YouTube videos on older versions of Vbulletin based forum sites. (iPhone and Android users can see these YouTube videos just fine!)
Hell, now after the update, I don't even get the black "HTML5 Trial error" boxes anymore... all that's displayed are white blank boxes! :(

They'll probably say that all the thousands of forum sites on the internet need to upgrade their forum software huh? Pisses me off that it works fine on other platforms though!

wp_ss_20140804_0001.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz