Introduce yourself!

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: lets introduce ourselves...

Hi guys!!

Juancho (pronounced wan-cho) here from Manila Philippines.

Purchased a Nokia Lumia 822 back in April but it was taken from me by knife point a few weeks ago.
I'm Window Phone less now but I really love the UI so I'm planning to get a 928 sometime in October.

^_^

jenni122701

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site

Hey, just caught sight of this thread, so I figured I'd post. My name is Jennifer. I'm 34, married and live in North Carolina, USA. Spend most my time at home and def enjoy my techie toys. Oh, and my pets! I have little dogs and Guinea pigs and I adore them! When not doing the endless chores at home I am usually on my iPad or my new HTC 8X WP. Used to have android phones, SO don't care for them, then went to iOS with the iPhone 4S. Loved it, I DON'T hate Apple. I just recently got an itch to try out and see how I enjoyed WP, so I am now on the 8X with Verizon. Loving it so far! I'm a Forum junkie so I am in these Forums reading every chance I get. Ok, guess that's about it. ;-)

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen using Tapatalk

herringway

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

Cheers, folks; I'm Harri, a writer/photographer/mental case located in the northern hemisphere of Finland. Decided to join this seemingly lively forum due to the somewhat unconditional love for WP and since tech is a cool buzzword to chat about.

Age: 30, hair: retreating, girls: the breast - I mean best! Have a good one.

deeptanwar

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site

hey, this is deep and i am new for this site. i am 24 yr old. and i love to know about new phone that giving me something different every time.

waeras

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site

Awesome thread! Well, I'm Elias 28yo from Sweden, I currently attend law school in Stockholm, but I used to work at Telia for a couple of years. My first smartphones were the still awesome Nokia Communicator 9300 and some Qtek running WinMo5 (the 8310 I think) been trying out both android and iOS since, but I'm currently on my third Windows Phone and would never even consider switching back. :D

agmanuel

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site

Hi all! I'm Alberto from Argentina,I'm 26 I'm a biochemist, I work at the children's hospital of my city (Mendoza). My first Nokia was the 5200 and I love Nokia since that! Then I have 5610, then N8, then the Lumia 900 and now I have a Lumia 920! I detest android so much but I love IOS, also so I also use and iPad...

TarunDham

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site

hi guys i am Tarun from India, and a proud owner of a lumia 520, along with a HTC One V, and i would like to thank this website coz people here are very helpful and jolly as compared to other forums

Last edited:

Akirame Miko

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site

Well, introduction would be a good start. My name's Sergei, and I'm from Russia. Currently on my last year of law faculty. I've been using Samsung Galaxy Ace for a while now, and it's starting to annoy me. So now I'm going to move to Windows Phone - seems much better than Android.

eugie

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Eugie owner of galaxy s4 since no wifi here i used nokia 920 for my daily internet in 3G internet share to my galaxy s4 .
gadget addict... I used 920 for online streaming it's fast in 3G.

aneoms

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site

Hello everyone. My name is Azeem Ashraf. I turned 27 on the the 25th of August this year. A Pakistani living in Saudi Arabia. I'm an Architecture student. I have a very deep interest in Art, Architecture, Design, Philosophy, Religion, Palmistry, Ancient Civilizations, Cultures, Calligraphy and Fashion. I'm currently phasing through freelance projects. I recently switched from Android (Samsung Galaxy S Duos, which was also my first smartphone) to Windows Phone. I own a Lumia 920 now. The OS has a few shortcomings but the aesthetic sense of the design and flow just speaks to me as a designer. Happy to know all of you here :). The very best of luck, success and happiness to all. Good Wishes, Salams...

textualism

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site

Hello everyone, I'm David from the UK and I'm enjoying my 2nd day of the Windows Phone experience. I moved from a Nexus 4 as I was getting tired of the endless minute configuration options of Android. WP is so much better. I'm using a Lumia 925 and it feels great to be with Nokia again. I'm hoping that with more people using WP that there will be more investment in the apps as the OS is fantastic.

I hope to speak with you soon and learn some tricks and hopefully contribute back to the community too.

Best Wishes.

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

hi
im from India Bangalore just got my Lumia 625 yesterday my first smart phone was a WM phone i had a HTC P3400 and then the HTC tocuh 3 G
then i went to android for a long time and i had a string of Andorid phone i still do have a Micromax canvas HD A116 which i have given to my wife now and i also have a Samsung galaxy note 10.1 I was getting a little bored with android so i got this phone after being android use for a long time i am kinda struggling with the WM But then this great forum seems to have all the info i need to get familiar with my new Toy

HappyFuture

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have been wanting an Windows Phone since I saw their "It's time for our phones to save us from our phones" campaign. Then I got my Samsung Series 7 Slate and upgraded it to Windows 8 and I new I had to buy and Windows Phone 8 device. October 2012 came and went, and in Japan, none of the carriers picked up Windows 8. Holding on to an iPhone 4 for more than too years was too much. I went to Expansys to buy a Windows Phone. Nokia's ecosystem is awesome, Samsung has the biggest screen combined with the highest resolution device, but I went with the HTC 8x which I got for $210 dollars! I got it all setup and I love it. GDR2 automatically downloaded without issue. The only app I wish that were on my phone was Autodesk's Sketchbook Mobile. I also wish I could get Galactic Reign. Still this is an awesome device! I'm glad to be part of the 4% who uses this awesome OS.

Sayyid Shoaib

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site

Hi,

My name is Shoaib and I am 32 years old from UK. I have been with Android for 3 years and see the best of it from the Galaxy Nexus in its purest form to the Galaxy Note 2 in its most customisable features. I am open minded so wanted a refresh and break so decided to give WP8 a shot. I'm into a week of being proud owner of Nokia Lumia 920 Black and im loving the design of it and the camera. I never know how personalised Windows OS start screen good be and the million and one combinations. Any other newbie interested it's here:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8/201935-post-your-home-screen-color-theme.html

Hope to enjoy being part of this new community

Take care all!

:smile:

Justin Phillippe

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

Finally signed up after lingering around for months now. My name is Justin and I've been a WP user first with my old Mozart. Now I upgraded to the 1020 and am very happy. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be taking it out for some test photos and videos at Nurburgring!

cheyne young

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site

What the hell is going on in here. 😉 I came from android which I've been on forever. Always had flagships and came from a nexus 4 most recently. I became very interested and wanted to see what wp8 was all about. I got the low end Lumia 521 and I am shocked. For $100 I got a phone that is ridiculously fast and smooth. I'm gonna go and say it is way better than my nexus 4. Bottom line if a low end wp8 phone is this smooth what the heck are these other os's doing? Seriously glad I made this decision and I'm excited to dive in and learn all the little tricks.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_214 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria