Introduce yourself!

Budniu

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Welcome Daniel. Glad to have you aboard. Since you have so much Windows Phone experience, maybe we should put you to work in Ask a Question...

​OK maybe take a day or two to look around first...
I'm sorry, I only now readed your post. If you think that I can be, I will be try. From 2012 I run my site about Windows Phone X and Windows 8.X: http://encyklopediawindowsphone.pl Page is in Polish, but if you use that script (movie), reading would be easy ;-)
Link to manual and file in the description of movie:

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I think its time to properly introduce myself.I use a Lumia 620. I live in Pakistan. And I'm an amateur football ⚽ player. And the main thing is that I feel like I'm the only person with a windows phone in my country right now.I have only seen two windows phone in someone else's hand. One of them was my cousin and the other was a total stranger in my town. This sometimes is depressing and sometimes makes me feel a sense of pride. But overall I'm happy with my choice.

Welcome Fire 29! I've seen you posting in the 100k thread, but didn't catch your name. Anyway, we're happy to have you on board! Enjoy your 620 and Windows Phone... Things are only going to get better with Windows 10. People just don't know what they're missing!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Welcome Fire 29! I've seen you posting in the 100k thread, but didn't catch your name. Anyway, we're happy to have you on board! Enjoy your 620 and Windows Phone... Things are only going to get better with Windows 10. People just don't know what they're missing!

Well my real name is Adil. I feel I made the the right choice in buying a windows phone and an really happy that I found this windows Central community.I feel different than other people who use android(there are almost no apple products here) but its a good thing to be different.😊

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been lurking around the forum for a few months and thought it was time to introduce myself. Was an avid android fan until about a year ago until I bought an HTC 8X and became hooked on the windows phone experience. Since then I have owned a Nokia 1320, 1020, 920 and 635 and am currently rocking a green 930, a 735 (with all the colour backs including cyan) and a white 925. Hoping to pick up a 1520 shortly as I feel I need another phablet in my life.
I have re-dabbled in android - bought an LG G2 - but it was only to confirm what I suspected that Windows phone was the only OS I was interested in now. Anyway, as you can see I have cycled through a lot of devices in a relatively short space of time so look forward to chipping in here and there.

With your experience with so many devices it would be great if you can help out other fellow members who may have questions for a specific device. Welcome aboard!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I think its time to properly introduce myself.I use a Lumia 620. I live in Pakistan. And I'm an amateur football ⚽ player. And the main thing is that I feel like I'm the only person with a windows phone in my country right now.I have only seen two windows phone in someone else's hand. One of them was my cousin and the other was a total stranger in my town. This sometimes is depressing and sometimes makes me feel a sense of pride. But overall I'm happy with my choice.

You will get used to the lack of WP devices around you. As long as you are happy with it is what matters. Anyway catch you over on the 150K thread.

nkia22

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi to all windoscentral user.I'm new in this site and i hope to learn more about wp and share my expierence with others.Greetings from europe

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi to all windoscentral user.I'm new in this site and i hope to learn more about wp and share my expierence with others.Greetings from europe

Welcome! You will find the windows Central community to be very helpful and appreciative. There are forums for specific devices too. You can subscribe to the one which matches your device in case you have any questions about it.

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site

Welcome nkia22 to Windows Central forums. As Fire 29 said, we are very helpful and appreciative :) What is your WP device of choice if I may ask? :) And OS version too, so we can guide you to the right threads :)

nkia22

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
Welcome nkia22 to Windows Central forums. As Fire 29 said, we are very helpful and appreciative :) What is your WP device of choice if I may ask? :) And OS version too, so we can guide you to the right threads :)

I have a Nokia Lumia 625 and 630,but my every day phone is the 625.About the OS version in my 625 I have WP8.1 Lumia Denim...have cortana :p.But in my 630 show me that there are no new update ..so still with Cyan...But im looking for a upgrade...

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I have a Nokia Lumia 625 and 630,but my every day phone is the 625.About the OS version in my 625 I have WP8.1 Lumia Denim...have cortana :p.But in my 630 show me that there are no new update ..so still with Cyan...But im looking for a upgrade...

I have the Lumia 620. And I'm still waiting for a worthy 620 successor. In almost every 6xx after the 620 there's is something essential missing e.g. flash, front facing camera etc.

Edwin Koh

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I'm Edwin and i come from Singapore. Currently using a iPhone 6 plus. Have owned a couple of Android devices like note 2 and nexus 7(2012), Huawei X1. I wanted to try out the lumia phones for the next phone for recontact but fortunately there isn't high end model for lumia and i went for iPhone 6 plus instead.

With the recent launch of windows 10 for phones, i feel that is is more amazing (espectially with the auto-sync of photos from phones to pc) and definitely want to get it once my contract is over, i could recontract an lumia.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, Edwin...

It's going to be a busy year for Windows. Glad we have you coming along for the ride.

If you want to get your hand in and have a device to play with you'll get plenty of recommends from folks around here. :D

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I'm Edwin and i come from Singapore. Currently using a iPhone 6 plus. Have owned a couple of Android devices like note 2 and nexus 7(2012), Huawei X1. I wanted to try out the lumia phones for the next phone for recontact but fortunately there isn't high end model for lumia and i went for iPhone 6 plus instead.

With the recent launch of windows 10 for phones, i feel that is is more amazing (espectially with the auto-sync of photos from phones to pc) and definitely want to get it once my contract is over, i could recontract an lumia.

Welcome, Edwin...

It's going to be a busy year for Windows. Glad we have you coming along for the ride.

If you want to get your hand in and have a device to play with you'll get plenty of recommends from folks around here. :D

What RumoredNow said... :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Welcome to Windows Central Edwin! I miss the Kaya toast and Kopi:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria