Introduction from a Happy 810 Lumia User!

Williams_810

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Guten Tag, Windows Phone community!

My name is Khalil Williams, and I am a very happy Windows Phone user from Chester, PA (or some small, virtually unknown city located between Wilmington, DE and Philadelphia, both the county and the city itself). I first got my Nokia Lumia 810 back in May this year. It was actually the last Lumia 810 available at my local mall's T-Mobile stand before they were succeeded by the Lumia 521. Before that, I tooled with an old-school cell phone, two Android devices (a tablet and a MyTouch 4G) and an iPod touch.

Why I happen to like Windows Phone so much is because of the design and the features that I can get with it at really nice prices, as opposed to going after an iPhone or any of the other smartphone flavors that they got out there. Also, I happen to like the apps here, like 6tag, Instance, MyTube and Interval.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys here on the forums! :)

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard neighbor, I am from the wilkes-barre and Scranton area of pa. Great to hear you're liking the Windows phone. Need any help just ask were all friendly. Check out the forums Windows phone 8 (guilds and how to's) & tips and tricks for newbie's.
And by the way West Chester is a great town. We visit the Philly area often.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral. Keep posting and asking for any help is easy here. You can get the forum rules from most of the Ambassador's/Mod's signatures. Looking forward to more interactions.:D

gfiz

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I love my 810, but would live it more if the LTE was ever enabled, or if the wireless back was readily available

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Williams_810

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I love my 810, but would live it more if the LTE was ever enabled, or if the wireless back was readily available

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Agreed. I think that it would help to see more of a selection in accessories for this particular model. Also, to see LTE on the 810 would be really interesting. I haven't been able to keep up with updates a lot lately, but I could swore I heard some good things about the LTE network.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos