Is double tap to wake coming to 720 with black update?

vidhunprakashmk

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello..

Bear with me if another thread has already discussed this topic. Does anyone think double tap to wake will indeed be present on lumia 720 after the black update? Lumia 625 is confirmed to have it.. What's your opinion? Is it good or bad to have DTTW?

nokia6300

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello..

Bear with me if another thread has already discussed this topic. Does anyone think double tap to wake will indeed be present on lumia 720 after the black update? Lumia 625 is confirmed to have it.. What's your opinion? Is it good or bad to have DTTW?

where did you hear the 625 is getting double tap to wake? yes it's very good to have i had it on my N9 very handy feature.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
How can we flash the ROM??

its possible, but i wouldn't unless you're tied to a carrier who is terribad with updates.
also it would erase everything.

i dont think it'll be worth it considering its about to roll out very soon

WittVikki

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Hello..

According to my friends It is available for 520 so it should be on 720 and they says that it drains battery fast.

Www.Geekyhub.iN

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Its available for all phones. Not sure about the 620, but I'm assuming that even it will have DTTW. However there is a heads up just below the DTTW switch saying, "This reduces battery life". So its quite evident.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss