Is it a 650 or 950XL

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
When I'm holding the power and volume buttons down it vibrates then and then it'll vibrate a few more times,but definitely long enough for the ! to appear,I just did my phone last week,it has a great picture and the sound works,everything is good,idk what to do

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I finally got it to reset,after the first vibration you let go of the power button but hold the volume down till the exclamation point comes on then do the sequence,it's resetting right now,I think it'll work,fingers crossed

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Oh yeah,I'm updating it now to 15063.251,I'm gonna keep it out of the insider program,I've had a lot of problems with that,I just took me 950 back to regular builds last week,btw,when doing the hard reset,after the first vibration is felt let go of the power button but continue to hold the volume down till the ! appears then do the sequence,I had a hard time figuring it out last night,but it needed updating bad,I'll let ya know how it turns out

Zig Z

May 21, 2017
Visit site
If I have to I will,but I don't have a pc,idk why it won't hard reset,any ideas

The phone is bricked. All the Microsoft Lumia phones were so unreliable MSFT outsourced warranty to India based B2X that outsourced warranty fulfillment to Palco. Palco triggered my water sensor and refused to honor warranty. Sensor was blue when I sent it to them. Senor came back pink and still bricked.

Lumia phones should be avoided.

Without a PC it will be near impossible to flash ROM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077