Is it just me or is there really nothing good being rumored on verizon

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
AT&T if you want a decent phone. And most folks are just switching. Not that Verizon cares but still at some point their hand will be forced.

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I will day three things here...

First it's clear vzw despises Microsoft and I'm not sure why they just don't come out and say it. They say no windows phone unless its lte then they pass on the 900.

Second I would not pass judgment on AT&T network coverage unless you've used it recently. Here in what used to be horrible coverage its vastly improved . All I'm saying is you might try it first if you have then ok.

Lastly I can assure you that Verizon is losing customers due to their lack of support of wp7. The best example I can give you is that most corporations will not allow android malwared devices to connect to the corporate data. So that leaves blackberry, ios and wp7. In my case the majority of folks select wp7 which means switching to

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

All the large corporations around me switched to iPhones or stayed with Bob. I've seen a total of 3 wp and I see hundreds of people daily and not just in corporations that want secure devices.

toyotast165

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
from what I have experienced in my area also is that at&t h plus download speeds are on par with vzw lte in my area. I'm very happy with my switch to at&t.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
As long as you don't hold your breathe, Verizon already set the tone when they demanded that they get phones with LTE capabilities, just before there LTE crashed in December and 2 times after that.

Not only that, but they already turned down LTE WP devices upcoming from Samsung and HTC. Both are going to ATT.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
In other words, them holding out for LTE was a bullsh?t excuse to placate all the WP users until the platform goes away. It'll be the iPhone all over again. WP will take off and Verizon will lose a ton of business and then they'll want it.

lhunter1130

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
better than the answer i got from sprint today

sprintcare Sprint Care
@lee1130 Hi, at this time we cannot speculate when and if we will carry more Windows Phone devices.
Jan 07, 2:43 PM via CoTweet

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Verizon probably is cocky right now. I personally think they're responsible for Android's success with the original Droid. That being said why split the market when they don't need to? Android sells well and if people don't like it then there's the iPhone.

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
False. *rumors* said they turned down the Nokia 900, nothing about Samsung or HTC.
Well.. I switched to AT&T... so Vzw can say its not happening... I'm using my Focus until the 900 is released.. then THAT will be my phone :)

Bye Bye Verizon! I dont miss you in the slightest !

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Well.. I switched to AT&T... so Vzw can say its not happening... I'm using my Focus until the 900 is released.. then THAT will be my phone :)

Bye Bye Verizon! I dont miss you in the slightest !

Sadly Verizon does not care either, which is why they are not on board with wp yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster